Cisco CVOICE Certification Training
Cisco CVOICE - Implementing Cisco Voice Communications and QoS Certification Training Course (642-437)
"The CCNP instructor was awesome! He was very knowledgeable about the subject and really created a comfortable atmosphere for learning. CED Solutions really provides the hands-on experience needed to succeed in today's business world. Their instructors and school like atmosphere really works well. Great Job!"
-Cedric Clayton, Chicago, IL
- Includes roundtrip airfare and lodging
and Fort Lauderdale boot camps only)
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials and practice exams
- Onsite Testing
- Breakfast and Lunch provided each day
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem! Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers. You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
Implementing Cisco Voice Communications and QoS (CVOICE - Exam 642-437)
Implementing Cisco Voice Communications and QoS (CVOICE) v8.0 teaches learners about voice gateways, characteristics of VoIP call legs, dial plans and their implementation, basic implementation of IP phones in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express environment and essential information about gatekeepers and Cisco Unified Border Element. The course provides the learners with voice-related QoS mechanisms that are required in Cisco Unified Communications networks.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Explain what a voice gateway is, how it works, and describe its usage, components, and features.
- Describe the characteristics and configuration elements of VoIP call legs.
- Describe how to implement IP phones using Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express.
- Describe the components of a dial plan and explain how to implement a dial plan on a Cisco Unified voice gateway.
- Explain what gatekeepers and Cisco Unified Border Elements are, how they work, and what features they support.
- Describe why QoS is needed, what functions it performs, and how it can be implemented in a Cisco Unified Communications network.
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Voice Gateways
- VoIP Call Legs
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Endpoints Implementation
- Dial Plan Implementation
- Gatekeeper and Cisco Unified Border Element Implementation
- Quality of Service
CED Solutions is your best choice for Cisco CVOICE 8.0,
Cisco CVOICE 8.0 training,
Cisco CVOICE 8.0 certification,
Cisco CVOICE 8.0 boot camp,
Cisco CVOICE 8.0 certification training,
Cisco CVOICE 8.0 certification course,
Cisco CVOICE 8.0 course,
Cisco CVOICE 8.0 class.