Adobe CS5 Flash Training
Adobe Flash CS5 Level 1
"Made the subject matter fun and was inclusive of all levels of participants."
-Pat Brannen, Atlanta, GA
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem! Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers. You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
You will create and manipulate a wide variety of objects ranging from simple graphic designs to complex animation sequences using the Adobe® Flash® CS5 application.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- add shapes, color, and lines with drawing and painting tools.
- create symbols and instances.
- identify and compare image types.
- manipulate objects.
- create and modify text and convert text to shapes.
- identify animation tools and features and create an animation.
- enter simple code in ActionScript and add a code snippet to Flash.
1. Getting Started with Flash CS5
- Components of Flash CS5 and customizing the Interface
- Introduce Rich Media Design Principles
2. Adding Shapes, Colors, and Lines with Drawing and Painting Tools
- Identify Flash Drawing and Painting Components
- Apply and Customize Colors
- Use Drawing and Painting Tools
- Work with Interacting Objects
3. Creating Symbols and Instances
- Create Symbols
- Create Symbol Instances
4. Identifying Image Types
- Identify Copyright and Citation Requirements
- Compare Vector and Bitmap Images
- Optimize Bitmap Images for Flash
5. Manipulating Objects
- Select Objects Using the Selection Tools
- Transform Objects
- Organize Objects with Layers
6. Working with Text
- Add Text to a Document and Create Text Fields
7. Using Animation Basics to Create Animations
- Create Animations with Frames and Keyframes
- Create Tween Animations
8. Getting Started with ActionScript
- Coding with Basic ActionScript
- Use Code Snippets
CED Solutions is your best choice for Adobe Flash CS5,
Adobe Flash CS5 training,
Adobe Flash CS5 certification,
Adobe Flash CS5 boot camp,
Adobe Flash CS5 certification training,
Adobe Flash CS5 certification course,
Adobe Flash CS5 course,
Adobe Flash CS5 class.