Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 Course Training
PowerPoint 2010 - Level 2
"Excellent instructor; very knowledgeable and able to hold attention. Provided excellent clarity in teaching."
-Pat Hamby, WDC
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem! Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers. You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
This course is designed for students with PowerPoint experience that are interested in advanced features.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- customize the PowerPoint environment.
- customize a design template.
- add SmartArt graphics to a presentation.
- add special effects to a presentation.
- customize a slide show.
- collaborate on a presentation.
- secure and distribute a presentation.
Lesson 1: Customizing the PowerPoint Environment
- Customize the PowerPoint Interface
- Set Options for Working with PowerPoint
Lesson 2: Customizing a Design Template
- Set Up a Slide Master
- Create Custom Slide Layouts
- Add Headers and Footers
- Modify the Notes Master
- Modify the Handout Master
Lesson 3: Adding SmartArt Graphics to a Presentation
- Insert SmartArt Graphics
- Modify SmartArt Graphics
Lesson 4: Adding Special Effects to a Presentation
- Add Multimedia Elements
- Customize Slide Component Animations
Lesson 5: Customizing a Slide Show
- Set Up a Custom Slide Show
- Annotate a Presentation
- Create a Presenter-Independent Slide Show
- Set Up a Slide Show to Repeat Automatically
Lesson 6: Collaborating on a Presentation
- Review a Presentation
- Publish Slides to a Slide Library
- Restrict Access to a Shared Presentation
- Share a Presentation Using PowerPoint Web App
Lesson 7: Securing and Distributing a Presentation
- Broadcast a Presentation
- Convert a Presentation into a Video
- Package a Presentation
- Publish a Presentation to Other File Formats
- Secure a Presentation
CED Solutions is your best choice for Microsoft PowerPoint,
Microsoft PowerPoint training,
Microsoft PowerPoint certification,
Microsoft PowerPoint boot camp,
Microsoft PowerPoint certification training,
Microsoft PowerPoint certification course,
Microsoft PowerPoint course,
Microsoft PowerPoint class.