Windows Enterprise Certification Training
MCITP: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Administrator & MCITP: Windows 2008 Server 5 Certification Boot Camp
||MCTS: Windows 7, Configuring
MCITP: Windows 7, Desktop Administration
MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuration
MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Configuration
MCITP: Windows 2008 Server Administrator
|Number of Exams:
Windows 7 Desktop Training Quote
"The instructor was very thorough and was a reliable source of Microsoft knowledge. He taught in an organized fashion with clarity and understanding. When I had questions he would carefully explain the answers and why. I am glad I chose CED Solutions over the other training schools I researched. It was a choice I do not regret and I look forward to returning in the future for additional certifications."
-Eric Fellen, Bayonne, NJ
- Includes roundtrip airfare and lodging
and Fort Lauderdale boot camps only)
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials and practice exams
- Onsite Testing
- Breakfast and Lunch provided each day
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem! Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers. You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
Built on the strengths of Windows Server 2008 and Windows Vista, Windows 7 is the new Microsoft operating system designed to enhance your organization's desktop environment. Windows 7 provides improved security and manageability for remote and local PCs, and improves performance and reliability. Become the Windows 7 expert in your organization.
This instructor-led course is intended for IT professionals who are interested in expanding their knowledge base and technical skills about Windows 7 Client. In this course, students learn how to install, upgrade, and migrate to Windows 7 client. Students then configure Windows 7 client for network connectivity, security, maintenance, and mobile computing. This course helps students prepare for the Exam 70-680, TS: Windows 7, Configuring.
Earn an MCITP: Server Administrator certification to demonstrate your leadership and problem-solving skills in working with Windows Server 2008.
Server administrators are recognized among their peers and managers as leaders in the day-to-day operations management of Windows Server 2008. Demonstrate and communicate your ability to take system-wide ownership of Windows Server 2008 administration, and increase your organization's return on technology investment, by earning the MCITP: Server Administrator certification.
Microsoft Exam 70-680
Windows 7, Configuring
Exam: 70-680 - Candidates for this exam operate in computing environments that use Microsoft Windows 7 as a desktop operating system in an enterprise environment. Candidates should have at least one year of experience in the IT field, as well as experience implementing and administering any Windows client operating system in a networked environment.
Installing, Upgrading, and Migrating to Windows 7
- Perform a clean installation.
- Upgrade to Windows 7 from previous versions of Windows.
- Migrate user profiles.
Deploying Windows 7
- Capture a system image.
- Prepare a system image for deployment.
- Deploy a system image.
- Configure a VHD.
Configuring Hardware and Applications
- Configure devices.
- Configure application compatibility.
- Configure application restrictions.
- Configure Internet Explorer.
Configuring Network Connectivity
- Configure IPv4 network settings.
- Configure IPv6 network settings.
- Configure networking settings.
- Configure Windows Firewall.
- Configure remote management.
Configuring Access to Resources
- Configure shared resources.
- Configure file and folder access.
- Configure user account control (UAC).
- Configure authentication and authorization.
- Configure BranchCache.
Configuring Mobile Computing
- Configure BitLocker and BitLocker To Go.
- Configure DirectAccess.
- Configure mobility options.
- Configure remote connections.
Monitoring and Maintaining Systems that Run Windows 7
- Configure updates to Windows 7.
- Manage disks.
- Monitor systems.
- Configure performance settings.
Configuring Backup and Recovery Options
- Configure backup.
- Configure system recovery options.
- Configure file recovery options.
[ back to top ]
Microsoft Exam 70-686
Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Administrator
Exam: 70-686 - This exam is intended to validate a candidates ability to support medium to very large computing environments that use Windows 7. These responsibilities include setting the strategic direction for the client computers, the supporting infrastructure, and the applications.
Planning and Managing a Client Life Cycle Strategy
- Plan and manage client licensing and activation.
- Plan and manage software updates.
- Plan and manage a physical hardware and virtualization strategy.
Designing a Standard Image
- Design an image creation strategy.
- Design a custom image.
- Define an image update strategy.
Designing Client Configurations
- Design standard system settings.
- Define client security standards.
- Define Windows Internet Explorer settings.
Designing a Windows 7 Client Deployment
- Analyze the environment and choose appropriate deployment methods.
- Design a lite-touch deployment strategy.
- Design a zero-touch deployment strategy.
- Design a user state migration strategy.
Designing Application Packages for Deployment
- Design a delivery or deployment strategy.
- Manage application compatibility.
Identifying and Resolving Deployment and Client Configuration Issues
- Identify and resolve Internet Explorer issues.
- Identify and resolve Group Policy issues.
- Identify and resolve networking issues.
- Identify and resolve authentication and authorization issues.
[ back to top ]
Microsoft Exam 70-640
Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
Configuring Domain Name System (DNS) for Active Directory
- Configure zones.
- Configure DNS server settings.
- Configure zone transfers and replication.
Configuring the Active Directory Infrastructure
- Configure a forest or a domain.
- Configure trusts.
- Configure sites.
- Configure Active Directory replication.
- Configure the global catalog.
- Configure operations masters.
Configuring Additional Active Directory Server Roles
- Configure Active Directory Lightweight Directory Service (AD LDS).
- Configure Active Directory Rights Management Service (AD RMS).
- Configure the read-only domain controller (RODC).
- Configure Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
Creating and Maintaining Active Directory Objects
- Automate creation of Active Directory accounts.
- Maintain Active Directory accounts.
- Create and apply Group Policy objects (GPOs).
- Configure GPO templates.
- Configure software deployment GPOs.
- Configure account policies.
- Configure audit policy by using GPOs.
Maintaining the Active Directory Environment
- Configure backup and recovery.
- Perform offline maintenance.
- Monitor Active Directory.
Configuring Active Directory Certificate Services
- Install Active Directory Certificate Services.
- Configure CA server settings.
- Manage certificate templates.
- Manage enrollments.
- Manage certificate revocations.
[ back to top ]
Microsoft Exam 70-642
Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring
Configuring IP Addressing and Services
- Configure IPv4 and IPv6 addressing.
- Configure Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Configure routing.
- Configure IPsec.
Configuring Name Resolution
- Configure a Domain Name System (DNS) server.
- Configure DNS zones.
- Configure DNS records.
- Configure DNS replication.
- Configure name resolution for client computers.
Configuring Network Access
- Configure remote access.
- Configure Network Access Protection (NAP).
- Configure network authentication.
- Configure wireless access.
- Configure firewall settings.
Configuring File and Print Services
- Configure a file server.
- Configure Distributed File System (DFS).
- Configure shadow copy services.
- Configure backup and restore.
- Manage disk quotas.
- Configure and monitor print services.
Monitoring and Managing a Network Infrastructure
- Configure Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) server settings.
- Capture performance data.
- Monitor event logs.
- Gather network data.
[ back to top ]
Microsoft Exam 70-646
Windows Server 2008, Server Administrator
Planning for Server Deployment
- Plan server installations and upgrades.
- Plan for automated server deployment.
- Plan infrastructure services server roles.
- Plan application servers and services.
- Plan file and print server roles.
Planning for Server Management
- Plan server management strategies.
- Plan for delegated administration.
- Plan and implement group policy strategy.
Monitoring and Maintaining Servers
- Implement patch management strategy.
- Monitor servers for performance evaluation and optimization.
- Monitor and maintain security and policies.
Planning Application and Data Provisioning
- Provision applications.
- Provision data.
Planning for Business Continuity and High Availability
- Plan storage.
- Plan high availability.
- Plan for backup and recovery.
[ back to top ]
CED Solutions is your best choice for Windows 7 Desktop,
Windows 7 Desktop training,
Windows 7 Desktop certification,
Windows 7 Desktop boot camp,
Windows 7 Desktop certification training,
Windows 7 Desktop certification course,
Windows 7 Desktop course,
Windows 7 Desktop class.