Java Associate Certification Training
Oracle Certified Java Associate
"The instructor was very down to earth. You could ask him anything. CED Solutions is an outstanding company with an outstanding staff! I will definitely return and refer others to this company"
-Allen Laymon, USAF
- Includes roundtrip airfare and lodging
and Fort Lauderdale boot camps only)
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials and practice exams
- Onsite Testing
- Breakfast and Lunch provided each day
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem! Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers. You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
This course is paced to provide a solid foundation in Java for programmers without syntax experience in a C-based language. Intensive and hands-on, the course emphasizes becoming productive quickly as a Java programmer. Besides learning the basic structure and syntax of the language, students will also learn object-oriented principles and how they are applied in Java applications.
This course is designed for students who are looking to get into application development or a career using Java technologies.
Java Associate Certification - The Oracle Certification Associate program is for individuals who learn or use Java SE and seek recognition for their expertise with Java platforms and technologies. Includes the Java Associate Certification Exam
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create simple programs in Java using basic code components.
- control program flow by writing code to respond to specific situations
- work with Java class libraries to instantiate objects from Java classes.
- create classes.
- write Java programs that reuse objects and their attributes.
- represent OOP concepts using UML.
- identify client technologies.
- identify server-side technologies.
- identify integration technologies.
Programming in Java
- Create a Simple Java Program
- Define a Simple Class
- Create and Initialize Variables
- Write an Expression
- Work with Arrays
Controlling Program Flow
- Write If Statements
- Write a Switch Statement
- Write a For Loop
- Write While and Do...While Loops
Working with Java Class Libraries
- Use the Java Class Library
- Invoke Attributes of an Object
- Define Methods
- Overload a Method
- Define Constructors
- Create Static Class Members
- Use Command-Line Arguments
- Define Java Beans
- Import a Class
- Extend a Class
- Override Methods
- Create Interfaces
- Implement Interfaces
- Work with Objects
Representing OOP Concepts Using UML
- Introduction to UML
- Apply UML
Identifying Client-Side Technologies
- Introduction to Client-Side Technologies
- Introduction to Thin UI Clients
- Introduction to Fat UI Clients
- Introduction to Micro UI Clients
Identifying Server-Side Technologies
- Introduction to Server-Side Technologies
- Identify Web Components
- Identify Business Components
- Process XML and Associating Elements
Identifying Integration Technologies
- Describe Synchronous Communication
- Introduction to Web Services
- Introduction to Database Connectivity
- Describe Asynchronous Communication
CED Solutions is your best choice for Oracle Java Associate,
Oracle Java Associate training,
Oracle Java Associate certification,
Oracle Java Associate boot camp,
Oracle Java Associate certification training,
Oracle Java Associate certification course,
Oracle Java Associate course,
Oracle Java Associate class.