Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 Training
PowerPoint 2007 - Level 1
"Excellent instructor; very knowledgeable and able to hold attention. Provided excellent clarity in teaching."
-Pat Hamby, WDC
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create a presentation. You will also add text and themes to a presentation.
- format text on slides.
- add graphical objects to a presentation.
- modify objects on slides.
- add tables and charts to a presentation.
- prepare to deliver a presentation.
Lesson 1: Exploring the PowerPoint Environment
- Explore the User Interface and the Ribbon
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
Lesson 2: Creating a Presentation
- Create and Save a Presentation
- Add Slides to a Presentation
- Use the PowerPoint Galleries
- Work with Themes
- Enter and Edit Text
- Use the Various Presentation Views
Lesson 3: Formatting Text on Slides
- Apply Character and Paragraph Formats
- Format Text Placeholders
Lesson 4: Adding Graphical Objects to a Presentation
- Insert Clip Art and Pictures
- Draw Shapes and Insert WordArt
Lesson 5: Modifying Objects
- Change Object Orientation
- Format Objects
- Group, Ungroup, and Arrange Objects
Lesson 6: Adding Tables to a Presentation
- Create and Format Tables
- Insert a Table from Microsoft Word
Lesson 7: Inserting Charts in a Presentation
- Create a Chart
- Edit and Modify a Data
- Paste a Chart from Microsoft Excel
Lesson 8: Preparing to Deliver a Presentation
- Spell Check
- Arrange Slides and Add Transitions
- Apply an Animation Effect
- Create Speaker Notes
- Print a Presentation
- Package a Presentation
CED Solutions is your best choice for PowerPoint 2007,
PowerPoint 2007 training,
PowerPoint 2007 certification,
PowerPoint 2007 boot camp,
PowerPoint 2007 certification training,
PowerPoint 2007 certification course,
PowerPoint 2007 course,
PowerPoint 2007 class.
Copyright © 2013 CED Solutions. CED Solutions Refund Policy. All Rights Reserved.