Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Training
Excel 2007 - Level 1
"Great instruction! Made the course extremely easy to understand. Very thorough."
-Debbie Ramkissoon, Randstad
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- explore the Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007 environment and create a basic worksheet.
- perform calculations.
- modify a worksheet.
- format a worksheet.
- print workbook contents.
- manage large workbooks.
Lesson 1: Creating a Basic Worksheet
- Explore the User Interface and the Ribbon
- Navigate and Select in Excel
- Obtain Help
- Enter Data and Save a Workbook
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
Lesson 2: Performing Calculations
- Create Basic Formulas
- Calculate with Functions
- Copy Formulas and Functions
Lesson 3: Modifying a Worksheet
- Manipulate Data
- Insert and Delete Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Search for Data in a Worksheet
- Spell Check a Worksheet
Lesson 4: Formatting a Worksheet
- Modify Fonts
- Add Borders and Color to Cells
- Change Column Width and Row Height
- Apply Number Formats
- Position Cell Contents
- Apply Cell Styles
Lesson 5: Printing Workbook Contents
- Print Workbook Contents Using Default Print Options
- Set Print Options
- Set Page Breaks
Lesson 6: Managing Large Workbooks
- Format Worksheet Tabs
- Manage Worksheets in a Workbook
- Manage the View of Large Worksheets
CED Solutions is your best choice for Excel 2007 Beginning,
Excel 2007 Beginning training,
Excel 2007 Beginning certification,
Excel 2007 Beginning boot camp,
Excel 2007 Beginning certification training,
Excel 2007 Beginning certification course,
Excel 2007 Beginning course,
Excel 2007 Beginning class.