Microsoft Office Access 2007 Intermediate Training
Access 2007 - Level 2
"I love having Terry as a teacher!! I especially like the "Terry Tips"."
-Debbie Grandos, Wellstar
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- modify the design and field properties of a table to streamline data entry.
- retrieve data from tables using joins.
- create flexible queries to display specified records, allow for user-determined query criteria, and modify data using queries.
- enhance the capabilities of a form.
- customize reports to organize the displayed information and produce specific print layouts.
- share Access data across other applications.
Lesson 1: Controlling Data Entry
- Restrict Data Entry Using Field Properties
- Establish a Pattern for Entering Field Values
- Create a List of Values for a Field
Lesson 2: Joining Tables
- Create Query Joins
- Join Unrelated Tables
- Relate Data Within a Table
Lesson 3: Creating Flexible Queries
- Set Select Query Properties
- Create Parameter Queries
- Create Action Queries
Lesson 4: Improving Forms
- Design a Form Layout
- Enhance the Appearance of a Form
- Restrict Data Entry in Forms
- Add a Command Button to a Form
- Create a Subform
Lesson 5: Customizing Reports
- Organize Report Information
- Format the Report
- Set Report Control Properties
- Control Report Pagination
- Summarize Report Information
- Add a Subreport to an Existing Report
- Create a Mailing Label Report
Lesson 6: Sharing Data Across Applications
- Import Data into Access
- Export Data
- Analyze Access Data in Excel
- Export Data to a Text File
- Merge Access Data with a Word Document
CED Solutions is your best choice for Access 2007,
Access 2007 training,
Access 2007 certification,
Access 2007 boot camp,
Access 2007 certification training,
Access 2007 certification course,
Access 2007 course,
Access 2007 class.