Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI - Level 2
"The boot camp was intense. However, I never would have achieved my certification goals without the instructor's thoroughness. He answered all questions immediately and clearly. I would definitely recommend CED to anyone seeking to achieve any certifications they desire."
-Jaime Rodriguez, San Antonio, TX
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem! Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers. You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
You will create complex reports using Crystal Reports' tools.
Target Student: This course is designed for people who know how to create basic list and group reports and need to create reports that include subreports, cross-tabs, advanced formulas, and charts based on more than one data series. They may also need to build tools to make it easier for other people to create reports.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create running totals in a report.
- build cross-tabs in your report.
- add subreports to a report.
- design a report that uses a drill-down.
- improve processing speed in your reports.
- chart single and multiple data series.
- report from Excel data.
- implement report prompts.
- enhance report functionality.
Creating Running Totals
- Create a Running Total Field
- Modify a Running Total Field
- Create a Manual Running Total on Detail Data
- Create a Manual Running Total on Summary Data
Building Cross-tabs in Your Report
- Create a Cross-tab
- Create a Specified Group Order
- Filter a Cross-tab by Group
- Change the Cross-tab Format
- Conditionally Format Rows and Columns
- Keep Groups Together
- Insert a Subreport
- Link a Subreport to a Primary Report
- Edit a Subreport's Structure
- Format a Subreport Using the Format Editor
- Share Variables Between Subreports and Primary Reports
- Create an On-demand Subreport
- Create a Drill-down
- Create Separate Headings for Drill-down Data
Enhancing Report Processing by Writing SQL Statements
- Create a Report Using SQL Queries
- Summarize Report Data Using SQL Aggregate Functions
- Create Joins Using SQL
- Create Subqueries
- Create a SQL Expression Field
- Create a Bar Chart
- Modify a Chart
- Format a Chart
- Create a Chart Template
- Create a Top N Chart
- Create a Cross-tab Chart
Reporting on Excel Data with Crystal Reports
- Create a Report Based on Excel Data
- Modify a Report Generated from Excel Data
- Update Data in a Report Based on Excel Data
Working with Prompts
- Create a Static Prompt
- Create a Dynamic Prompt
Enhancing Report Functionality
- Group Data Hierarchically
- Create a Dynamic Image
- Create a Report Alert
- Create a Geographic Map
CED Solutions is your best choice for Crystal Reports,
Crystal Reports training,
Crystal Reports certification,
Crystal Reports boot camp,
Crystal Reports certification training,
Crystal Reports certification course,
Crystal Reports course,
Crystal Reports class.