SQL Fundamentals Training
SQL Training Course (Day 1)
"My company is in the process of transitioning our software product to .NET/SQL Server. I was able to gain a lot of exposure to the functionality and tools of the software. I'll be able to build upon the solid foundation of knowledge when I return to work. It was also important to my company, and to me, for me to obtain my certification and I did."
-Mary Donahoo, Springfield, IL
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of databases and SQL.
- Write SQL queries using the SELECT and FROM statements.
- Calculate data using aggregate functions, column aliases, and mathematical operators.
- Use the WHERE clause to select specific rows.
- Use the LIKE keyword, wildcards, logical operators, and NULLs.
- Use clauses that group data.
- Create multi-table queries by joining tables.
- Use other SQL front-end applications.
Lesson 1: Introduction to databases and SQL
- Database concepts
- Understanding SQL concepts
- The SQL environment
- Instructor demonstration
Lesson 2: Introduction to the SELECT statement
- An overview of the SELECT statement
- Using SELECT/FROM
Lesson 3: Calculating data
- Aggregate functions
- Column aliases
- Performing calculations
Lesson 4: Selecting specific rows
- The WHERE clause
- Date functions
- The ORDER BY clause
Lesson 5: Working with other operators
- Condition operators
- Logical operators
Lesson 6: Grouping data
- The GROUP BY clause
- The HAVING clause
- Comparing the WHERE and HAVING clauses
Lesson 7: Multi-table queries
- Joining tables
- Outer joins
- Putting it all together
Lesson 8: Other SQL front-end applications
CED Solutions is your best choice for SQL Fundamentals,
SQL Fundamentals training,
SQL Fundamentals certification,
SQL Fundamentals boot camp,
SQL Fundamentals certification training,
SQL Fundamentals certification course,
SQL Fundamentals course,
SQL Fundamentals class.