Facebook Pixel
Microsoft Certification Training
Search classes by keyword:
Search classes by category:
Microsoft Certification and Microsoft Training, Cisco Certification and MCSE Certification
CCNA Collaboration space

Cisco CCNA Collaboration Certification Training Course

Cisco CCNA: Collaboration

Course Number: #CED-1177
Course Length: 12 days
Number of Exams: 2
Cisco Credits: 54
Certifications: CCNA: Collaboration

Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.

Guaranteed to Run Guaranteed to Run

Upcoming Dates Class Times Class Format Quote
3/12 - 3/23, 2018Guaranteed to Run 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Instructor-Led Quote

Instructor-Led

• Roundtrip Airfare & Lodging
    (Atlanta boot camps only)
  • Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
  • Includes all course materials
  • On-site Testing
  • Lunch & Snacks provided each day
  • Practice Exam
  • Certification Exam

$500 Gift Card for the Holidays!

Purchase your class now and choose your $500 Gift Card.

Expires December 25, 2017.

Like us on Facebook and SAVE $100 on your next course

For network video engineers, collaboration engineers, IP telephony and IP network engineers who want to develop and advance their collaboration and video skills in line with the convergence of voice, video, data and mobile applications, the Cisco CCNA Collaboration certification is a job-role focused training and certification program. It will allow you to maximize your investment in your education, and increase your professional value by giving you the skills to help your IT organization meet increased business demands resulting from these technology transitions.

Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD)

This course focuses on providing the skills and knowledge necessary to implement Cisco Unified Communications (UC) solutions. It covers administration of end-user interfaces, telephony and mobility features, and Cisco UC solutions maintenance.

Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 (CIVND1)

This is course is designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge to describe characteristics of video solutions and assess the requirements for a successful implementation of a video solution.

It covers the characteristics of a video solution and enables students to evaluate the general requirements for video deployments such as codec options, media formats, protocols, network impact, high-level architectural components, interactions, and requisites to the environment.

Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2 (CIVND2)

This course is designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to implement various Cisco Collaboration endpoints in converged Cisco infrastructures.

It covers the describes Cisco Collaboration solutions and enables students to implement and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communication and Collaboration, TelePresence, and Digital Media Player in different Cisco Collaboration solution architectures.

Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices 1.0 (210-060 CICD)

This course focuses on providing the skills and knowledge necessary to implement Cisco Unified Communications (UC) solutions. It covers administration of end-user interfaces, telephony and mobility features, and Cisco UC solutions maintenance. A new type of lab called a Discovery lab is introduced. Discovery labs are a learning environment, embedded in the lessons, that enables students to learn about principles and technology in a more interactive, hands-on way. The course also contains Challenge labs. Challenge labs are labs where students test their knowledge gained through a lesson or multiple lessons. After successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:

• Describe the components of a Cisco Unified Communications solution and identify call signaling and media stream flows
  • Provide an overview of administrator and end-user interface options in Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service. Understand call flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
  • Perform endpoint and end-user administration tasks in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
  • Describe the telephony features supported in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
  • Administer users in Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service, and enable the most commonly used features for both applications
  • Describe how to maintain a Cisco Unified Communications solution

Prerequisites

• Working knowledge of converged voice and data networks
  • Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS gateways
  • Basic knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unity Connection.

Course Outline

Module 1: Describe the Characteristics of a Cisco Unified Communications Solution
Module 2: Provision End Users and Associated Devices
Module 3: Configure Voice Messaging and Presence
Module 4: Maintain Cisco Unified Communications System
Module 5: Provide End User Support

[ back to top ]

Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 (210-065 CIVND)

This course provides students with the necessary knowledge to describe characteristics of video solutions and assess the requirements for a successful implementation of a video solution.

Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 (CIVND1) v1.0 is an update to the Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 (VIVND1) v1.0 course. It will help students prepare for the Cisco CCNA® Collaboration certification.

The CIVND1 course teaches students the characteristics of video solutions and how to assess requirements for successful implementation of a video solution. The course describes the characteristics of a video solution and enables students to evaluate the general requirements for video deployments such as codec options, media formats, protocols, network impact, high-level architectural components, interactions, and environmental considerations.

The training is supported on Windows or Mac computers with the following browsers: Safari (v5.x and above), Chrome (v21.x and above), or Firefox (v16.x and above) with Flash (v9.x and above).

The training will not work with other browsers, including Internet Explorer.

Completion of this course is highly recommended before taking the instructor-led training Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2 (CIVND2).

Prerequisites

It is recommended for the learner to have foundational IP networking knowledge such as that which is included as part of Cisco CCENT® or CCNA® certification. This e-learning assumes familiarity with the concepts included in the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) and with the basics from the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) training.

Modules and Content

Module 1: Video Conferencing and Streaming Fundamentals
  • Lesson 1: Introduction to Video and Video Applications
  • Lesson 2: Video Technology Basics
  • Lesson 3: Video Protocols and Media
  • Lesson 4: Functional Components of Video Infrastructures
  • Lesson 5: Network Requirements of Video Solutions
  • Lesson 6: Cisco Video Solution Architecture Overview
Module 2: Cisco TelePresence Endpoint Environmental Requirements and Installation
  • Lesson 1: Environmental Requirements for Video Installations
  • Lesson 2: Installing Cisco TelePresence Endpoints and Profile Systems

[ back to top ]

Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2 (210-065 CIVND)

The Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2 (CIVND2) course will provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to implement various Cisco Collaboration endpoints in converged Cisco infrastructures. It covers a range of Cisco Collaboration solutions and enables students to implement and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communication This course also introduces a new type of lab called a Discovery lab. Discovery labs are a learning environment, embedded in the lessons, that enables students to learn about principles and technology in a more interactive, hands-on way.

Prerequisites

• Working knowledge of basic IP networking
  • Knowledge of video conferencing and streaming fundamentals

Course Outline

Module 1: Describe the components and architectures of Cisco Business Video solutions
Module 2: Implement Cisco Collaboration endpoints
Module 3: Implement Cisco TelePresence endpoints
Module 4: Implement multipoint conferencing on Cisco Collaboration endpoints
Module 5: Implement Cisco Digital Media Players

[ back to top ]

*Cisco Credits can not be used for travel or expense costs.

CCDA, CCDP, CCIE, CCIP, CCNA, CCNP, Cisco, Cisco IOS, Cisco Systems, the Cisco Systems logo, and Networking Academy are registered trademarks or trademarks of Cisco Systems® and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and certain other countries. All other trademarks mentioned in this web site are the property of their respective owners.

CED Solutions is your best choice for CCNA Collaboration, CCNA Collaboration training, CCNA Collaboration certification, CCNA Collaboration boot camp, CCNA Collaboration certification training, CCNA Collaboration certification course, CCNA Collaboration course, CCNA Collaboration class.

CCNA Collaboration space
Search classes by keyword:
Search classes by category:

Copyright © 2017 CED Solutions. CED Solutions Refund Policy. All Rights Reserved.