Cisco SIMOS - Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions Training
Cisco SIMOS - Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions Training Course (300-209)
|Number of Exams:
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
|6/25 - 6/28, 2017
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|10/15 - 10/18, 2017
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Roundtrip Airfare & Lodging
(Atlanta and Fort Lauderdale boot camps only)
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials
- On-site Testing
- Lunch & Snacks provided each day
- Practice Exam
- Certification Exam
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem! Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers. You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS - Exam 300-209)
Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS) v1.0 is an instructor-led training (vILT) course that is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification. This course is designed to prepare network security engineers with the knowledge and skills they need to protect data traversing a public or shared infrastructure such as the Internet by implementing and maintaining Cisco VPN solutions. Students of this course will gain hands-on experience with configuring and troubleshooting remote access and site-to-site VPN solutions, using Cisco ASA adaptive security appliances and Cisco IOS routers.
- CCNA Security or valid CCSP.
- or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the various VPN technologies and deployments as well as the cryptographic algorithms and protocols that provide VPN security.
- Implement and maintain Cisco site-to-site VPN solutions.
- Implement and maintain Cisco FlexVPN in point-to-point, hub-and-spoke, and spoke-to-spoke IPsec VPNs.
- Implement and maintain Cisco clientless SSL VPNs.
- Implement and maintain Cisco AnyConnect SSL and IPsec VPNs.
- Implement and maintain endpoint security and dynamic access policies (DAP).
- Course Introduction
- Fundamentals of VPN Technologies and Cryptography
- Deploying Secure Site-to-Site Connectivity Solutions
- Deploying Cisco IOS Site-to-Site FlexVPN Solutions
- Deploying Clientless SSL VPN -Deploying AnyConnect VPN for Remote Access
- Deploying Endpoint Security and Dynamic Access Policies & #61550; Lab Guide
CED Solutions is your best choice for Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions,
Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions training,
Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions certification,
Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions boot camp,
Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions certification training,
Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions certification course,
Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions course,
Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions class.