Cisco SENSS Training Course
Cisco SENSS - Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (300-206)
|Number of Exams:
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
|6/21 - 6/24, 2017
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|10/11 - 10/14, 2017
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Roundtrip Airfare & Lodging
(Atlanta boot camps only)
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials
- On-site Testing
- Lunch & Snacks provided each day
- Practice Exam
- Certification Exam
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem! Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers. You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS - Exam 300-206)
Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS) v1.0 is an instructor-led training course that is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification. Additionally, it is designed to prepare security engineers with the knowledge and hands-on experience to prepare them to configure Cisco perimeter edge security solutions utilizing Cisco Switches, Cisco Routers, and Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Firewalls. The goal of the course is to provide students with foundational knowledge and the capabilities to implement and managed security on Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco Routers with the firewall feature set, and Cisco Switches. The student will gain hands-on experience with configuring various perimeter security solutions for mitigating outside threats and securing network zones. At the end of the course, students will be able to reduce the risk to their IT infrastructures and applications using Cisco Switches, Cisco ASA, and Router security appliance feature and provide detailed operations support for these products.
- CCNA Security or valid CCSP.
- or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite
- Understanding and implementing Cisco modular Network Security Architectures such as SecureX and TrustSec.
- Deploy Cisco Infrastructure management and control plane security controls.
- Configuring Cisco layer 2 and layer 3 data plane security controls.
- Implement and maintain Cisco ASA Network Address Translations (NAT).
- Implement and maintain Cisco IOS Software Network Address Translations (NAT).
- Designing and deploying Cisco Threat Defense solutions on a Cisco ASA utilizing access policy and application and identity based inspection.
- Implementing Botnet Traffic Filters.
- Deploying Cisco IOS Zone-Based Policy Firewalls (ZBFW).
- Configure and verify Cisco IOS ZBFW Application Inspection Policy.
- Course Introduction
- Cisco Secure Design Principles
- Deploying Cisco Network Infrastructure Protection Solutions
- Deploying NAT on Cisco IOS and Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Firewalls
- Deploying Threat Controls on Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Deploying Threat Controls on Cisco IOS Software
- Lab Guide
CED Solutions is your best choice for Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions,
Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions training,
Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions certification,
Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions boot camp,
Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions certification training,
Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions certification course,
Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions course,
Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions class.