Cisco SISAS Training Course
Cisco SISAS - Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (300-208)
|Number of Exams:
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
|6/17 - 6/20, 2017
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|10/7 - 10/10, 2017
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Roundtrip Airfare & Lodging
(Atlanta boot camps only)
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials
- On-site Testing
- Lunch & Snacks provided each day
- Practice Exam
- Certification Exam
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem! Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers. You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS - Exam 300-208)
Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS) v1.0 is an instructor-led training course that is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification. Additionally, it is designed to prepare security engineers with the knowledge and hands-on experience so that they can deploy Cisco's Identity Services Engine and 802.1X secure network access. The goal of the course is to provide students with foundational knowledge and the capabilities to implement and managed network access security by utilizing Cisco ISE appliance product solution. The student will gain hands-on experience with configuring various advance Cisco security solutions for mitigating outside threats and securing devices connecting to the network. At the end of the course, students will be able to reduce the risk to their IT infrastructures and applications using Cisco's ISE appliance feature and provide operational support identity and network access control.
- CCNA Security or valid CCSP.
- or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Understand Cisco Identity Services Engine architecture and access control capabilities.
- Understand 802.1X architecture, implementation and operation.
- Understand commonly implemented Extensible Authentication Protocols (EAP).
- Implement Public-Key Infrastructure with ISE.
- Understand the implement Internal and External authentication databases.
- Implement MAC Authentication Bypass.
- Implement identity based authorization policies.
- Understand Cisco TrustSec features.
- Implement Web Authentication and Guest Access.
- Implement ISE Posture service.
- Implement ISE Profiling.
- Understand Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) with ISE.
- Troubleshoot ISE .
- Course Introduction
- Lab Guide
- Threat Mitigation through Identity Services
- Cisco ISE Fundamentals
- Advance Access Control
- Web Authentication and Guest Access
- Endpoint Access Control
- Troubleshooting Network Access Control
CED Solutions is your best choice for SISAS,
SISAS boot camp,
SISAS certification training,
SISAS certification course,